Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions and answers I get asked frequently. If you can't find the information you're looking for here, feel free to contact me with your question.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept Paypal, Creditcards (Amex, Mastercard and Visa) as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay
Can I check-out in my own currency?
- I currently offer check-out in 4 currencies: Canadian Dollars (CAD), United States Dollar (USD), Australian Dollar (AUD) and British Pounds (GBP). The default currency is set to Canadian Dollar (where my store is located) but to change the currency, go to the drop-down menu beside the "Cart" and "Account" button's and select the currency you wish to check-out in. After selected, the page will reload and show the prices in your selected currency. The currency selector on a mobile device is located in the bottom right-hand corner.
Where do you ship?
- I ship to the following countries: Canada, United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Why don't you ship to my country?
- I'm always working on expanding where I ship but it's important to me to be able to provide reliable and reasonable shipping. I've encountered a lot of problems shipping to some locations (extremely high shipping costs, no tracking available, lost packages and/or unreliable delivery) so I've had to re-evaluate where I ship. I'm always looking for better methods so hopefully I'll be able to add more countries to the list of places I ship soon!
I'm ordering from the US. Will I have to pay Customs?
- No. US orders will not be charged any customs/duty.
I'm located outside of the US/Canada. Will I have to pay Customs?
- It's possible. In my experience, it depends on where you are located. Customs/duty/VAT are not included in the shipping cost and are the responsibility of the customer, if owed. Legally, I am required to report the actual cost of your purchase on the shipping label. Customs/duty/VAT are taxes imposed by your country and vary vastly by region. Unfortunately, I have no control over if your package is inspected and charged these taxes. Customs/duty/VAT are paid to your government/customs offices. The money does not come to me or the shipping company. It's a separate fee for importing goods.
How long until my order arrives?
- It depends on where you are located.
- Canadian Orders: Approx. 3-10 Business Days
- US Orders: Approx: 4-9 Business Days
- International Orders: Approx. 10-28 Business Days
- These timeframes can be delayed slightly around the holidays or if your package is stopped at customs.
What's the difference between A Novel Companion and Always Fully Booked?
- The main difference is the size and dates. Always Fully Booked is a dated planner from January-December. It includes weekly spreads and is an agenda and reading tracker all in one. A Novel Companion is undated and doesn't have weekly spreads. It's a smaller, more condensed version of the planner. I have a video on my YouTube channel answering this question as well!
Why are mugs shipped separately?
- As it states in the product description on all the mugs, they are printed and shipped separately from a warehouse in the US. They are responsible for everything - the printing, the packaging, shipping costs and delivery.