Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions and answers I get asked frequently. If you can't find the information you're looking for here, feel free to contact me with your question.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept Paypal, Creditcards (Amex, Mastercard and Visa) as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay
Can I check-out in my own currency?
- You can currently only check out in CAD but you'll be able to see the current exchange rate and how much you paid in your own currency on your PayPal invoice or credit card statement.
Where do you ship?
- I ship to the following countries: Canada, United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Why don't you ship to my country?
- I'm always working on expanding where I ship but it's important to me to be able to provide reliable and reasonable shipping. I've encountered a lot of problems shipping to some locations (extremely high shipping costs, no tracking available, lost packages and/or unreliable delivery) so I've had to re-evaluate where I ship. I'm always looking for better methods so hopefully I'll be able to add more countries to the list of places I ship soon!
I'm ordering from the US. Will I have to pay Customs?
- No. US orders will not be charged any customs/duty.
I'm located outside of the US/Canada. Will I have to pay Customs?
- It's possible. In my experience, it depends on where you are located. Customs/duty/VAT are not included in the shipping cost and are the responsibility of the customer, if owed. I am required to report the proper cost of your purchase on the shipping label. Customs/duty/VAT are taxes imposed by your country and vary vastly by region. Unfortunately, I have no control over if your package is inspected and charged these taxes. Customs/duty/VAT are paid to your government/customs offices. The money does not come to me or the shipping company. It's a separate fee for importing goods.
A Note Regarding Customs: International orders do not include any import duties, customs fees, or taxes. International buyers may be subject to import fees, duties, and taxes (if applicable in your country) and Little Inklings Design cannot be held responsible for any fees/charges incurred with your country.
Little Inklings Design cannot be held responsible for any International shipment delays or items held at customs. You can contact your local customs office for more information. If any package is refused or unclaimed, all packages will be returned to Little Inklings. Re-shipping will be at the customers expense.
How long until my order arrives?
- It depends on where you are located.
- Canadian Orders: Approx. 4-14 Business Days
- US Orders: Approx: 4-15 Business Days
- International Orders: Approx. 7-45 Business Days
- Our current processing time is 5-9 business days for standard orders. If your order contains a pre-ordered item, the entire order will not ship until the timeframe listed on the preordered item.
I got my shipping notification but the tracking hasn't updated. Why?
- Due to the shipping method I use, the tracking can take 2-3 business days to update. This doesn't mean your package hasn't shipped. The tracking information isn't activated until the package is scanned into the US postal system and it can take a couple of days for the package to arrive from Ontario to the US. If there are still no updates on your tracking after 3 business days, feel free to contact me and I will look into it.
What's the difference between A Novel Companion and Always Fully Booked?
- Check out this post on my Instagram to see our reading journals and their individual key features: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx8WJdqO8eC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Why are mugs shipped separately?
- As it states in the product description on all the mugs, they are printed and shipped separately from a warehouse in the US. They are responsible for everything - the printing, the packaging, shipping costs and delivery.
Can I combine two separate orders into one?
- Unfortunately, we don't allow combining multiple orders into one. Each order placed will be shipped separately.
Can I apply multiple discounts on one order?
Unfortunately our discounts (both automatic and coupon codes are not stackable. Only one discount per order can be applied.